We are now looking for a 'fun' and 'sporty' tutor / nanny / friend to spend the weekend with a polite 8-year old 'princess' who lives in Weybridge, Surrey.You will need to be*warm, caring, fun, sporty and energetic*.The daughter really enjoys different things to do over the weekend and currently enjoys gymnastics, crafts and other sport related things.The daughter will require the tutor/nanny to be her 'friend' and*sleep in the same room, but with her own bed,*she likes to feel secure with someone around her as the parents travel extensively.
There will also be an*opportunity to travel*(extra pay) as the family have a number of international homes including, regular visits to their Monaco property and international holidays.
The house is fully staffed and the family has a regular tutor/nanny who works Monday through Friday, so this will be an*opportunity for the new nanny to plan ahead*for games, activities and*fun things to do over the weekend*(also researching the weekend weather to Plan ahead).
Your will*begin on the Friday evening and finish on the Sunday evening.*The family have been searching for quite a while now, so please read the*essential criteria below*before you apply:
- Caring, warm, playful, sporty and energetic
- Previous Tutor / Nanny experience
- Understand the concept of being a 'friend' to an 8 year old
- Preference for a Fluent English native speaker
- Can plan games and activities prior to the Saturday start-time
- Minimum of 2 years private family nanny experience
- Happy to travel to Weybridge, Surrey (travel expenses covered)
No cooking or driving required just a*'fun friend'*
Salary is*£ 200 - 250 net per day for the right candidate*, with extra hours paid at £ 28 per hour
The role is*permanent*Role to start ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £250.00 /day